Trip to Utah...
Kimball and I (Heather. Yes, I've actually begun making blogposts...it's a miracle! :)) made a quick trip to Utah the beginning of August for my niece, Courtney's wedding. It had been over 2 years since I'd been to UT and it was Kimball's first trip ever. It was super fast, but it was so nice to spend a few days with family!
On August 4th, Courtney was sealed to Nathan Webb in the Mount Timpanogos temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was so glad I could be there. Thank you to my niece Emily for watching Kimball while I attended.
Kimball loved the attention from everyone. He was especially excited to meet Nathan, one of his red-headed cousins! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of him with my mom, brother, sister-in-law, or nieces. Hopefully we'll be able to see them again soon and I can get some more snapshots.
The day after the wedding my mom drove us up to Salt Lake to spend a day with the Pollei family. Again, Kimball loved all the attention.
Having fun with Grandma Pollei.
Chatting with Great Grandma and Papa Pollei at their kitchen table. This was the first time Kimball had ever met them.
A 4 generation photo (minus the 3rd generation, Jason). All four of them are the oldest (or only) son and have the middle name of Karl.
Grandma Moffat passed away while Kimball and I were in town. We miss her, but have fond memories of her, and know she is much happier and comfortable now. Thankfully we were able to spend some time with Grandpa Moffat (Kimball's great grandpa).
And last, but not least, I was finally able to spend some time with McKay's girlfriend Brooke. What a sweet girl and cute couple. I loved their coordinating purple shirts. :) Thanks you two, for coming up to Salt Lake for the day. And thank you to everyone for making this such a nice visit! We love you and miss you!

Comments