Busy, busy summer

Wow, things have been busy the past few weeks. The girls got to spend a couple of weeks at grandma and grandpa Pollei's being spoiled (I was informed a long time ago that it is the prerogative of grandparents to spoil their grandbabies, so I should just get used ot it...). Luckily for Heather and I, grandma and grandpa and aunt Jessie were willing to watch them while we went to Hawaii with Heather's mom, uncle, brothers and their spouses. So we aren't really complaining! (Pictures and details will follow when I get around to it).

We're also trying to nail down where we'll be living/practicing as of next summer when I finish up residency. Our best guess at present is either Seattle area or Denver--we'll pass word on when we get things nailed down. That said, if any of you know about a killer ortho opportunity, we're always open to hear about it. :)

Comments

Abby said…
It was so fun to see you, Jason! Did you find anything good?
Perhaps. We'll know better in a month or two...
LKC said…
Wow. I haven't checked in a while and a lot has happened. I can't believe Jason will be finished with his residency next year! Time goes by so quickly. I vote for Denver.

Popular Posts