2018

Coleman (7 years old):
This year I went to Yellowstone and I got to see Old faithful.
And I got to go to a Nashville PREDATORS GAME!
And I loved the family Reunion.
And I liked jumping at Sky high.
I also played soccer with the U10s even though I was only 6, I even played goalie!
I had fun shooting a crossbow and ziplining.

Kimball (8 years old):
Hello!  My name is Kimball and I’m 8! This year there are many good things that happened,
but I’m just going to tell you a few of them.  
One of the things is our family had a reunion.  All of our cousins came and it was a lot of fun.  
Another was that this year I had my baptism.
Another is when we went to our cousins’ house.
There was an enormous playground we went to on my birthday.  
Also on my birthday I got a football helmet, some new scriptures, and some candy.
Another one is when we went to our friends’ the DaBell’s house.  
First, when we got there, me, Coleman, Jackson, and Hunter all played basketball.  
It was really fun. Then we went inside and had a really good dinner.
After that we all went outside and with water balloons, we played water balloon volleyball.  
Hope you guys had a good year!
Sincerely,
Kimball Pollei

Meagan (11 years old):
Christmas post
   Christmas post Hey guys this is Meagan. Hope you’ve had a great year. I’ve been kind of busy as I’m sure the rest of you have as well. I’d like to tell you about some of the highlights of my year. So, starting in January I had my 11th birthday! At the end of the school year in May I also had my fifth grade graduation! Following this we had summer vacation. Woohoo! Over Memorial Day We went to Georgia with The Simpsons and stayed in a cabin. It was tons of fun. My favorite part of that trip was going zip lining. Over the rest of the summer we had a lot of fun going to Yellowstone and camping there. Also, we got together for a family reunion in Utah. I got to see all my cousins that I hadn’t seen in a really long time, and got to know them a lot better. When summer ended(sadly) I got to go baaaaaack to school. This year I started middle school(6th grade). It was a really big transition from elementary. I learned to be more responsible and better at managing my time. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
 Love, 
 Meagan

Halle (14 years old):
2018 IN REVIEW
So many things have happened this year, that i can hardly remember them all.
That, or I just have a really bad memory. Anyways, this is my year in review,including the most exciting and memorable parts of it. January- -Our cousin and his wife, Regan, and son Russell came for a visit. That was a really fun visit.
Everyone got a kick out of Russell-He was such a ladies man! February- -I finally got my braces off, after having them on and off since 4th grade! What a joyous day it was! -Our family had the opportunity to visit some family friends, The Bednars, which was super fun,
since we hadn’t seen them in a while. March- -I went to a choir competition with my choir, and we won 1st place! -We got to visit our cousins, the Haymore family, and did a lot of fun stuff, including visiting the
world of coke, and going out to lunch with all the girls. April- -Me, Madi, Meagan, and mom got to go to a piano guys concert. We got the tickets as a Christmas
present. It was sooo Amazing! -I got the opportunity to go compete at another choir competition, this time at Dollywood! Riding all the
rides was super fun, and it's an experience I will never forget. May- -Our family went on the yearly expedition to a cabin in the mountains with our family friends, the
Simpsons. We did a lot of exploring, and spent most of our time in the wonderful hot tub:) -I performed in my last school play of middle school, Seussical, and got to be a lead in it. June- -We visited our cousins, the McMurrays, in Colorado, and had a blast. -Our family went on a road trip, and stopped at Yellowstone and Cody, Wyoming(to see a rodeo), on
the way to a family reunion with our Pollei cousins July- -We visited our other McMurray cousins in Utah, which was super awesome -Our family went to an Imagine Dragons concert, and rocked out to all of their great music August- -I started 9th grade, a freshman in high school! -I turned 14, so I went to my first church stake dance, and got to hang with lots of friends, and had a
great time! September- -I got to participate in my first Spartan race with Madi and Dad. October- -Halloween was fun, dressing up as snow white, and going to another stake dance! November- -I made it into an audition Freshman Honor's choir, and got to go learn music, and sing at a church in
Nashville

Madelin (16 years old):
2018 Highlights:
-Visiting  Louisville, KY for President's day weekend
-Receiving my Patriarchal blessing
-Multi-Stake Youth Conference
-Visit to Ft. Collins, CO to see cousins
-Pollei family Reunion at Grandma and Grandpa's
-Learning to speak almost fluent Spanish
-Trip to North Georgia with family friends
-Being elected as Junior Class Vice President
-Girl's camp
-Returning to EFY with my childhood best friend
-Touring BYU as a prospective student
-Going to 3 temples in 2 days
-White water rafting the Hiwassee river
-Turning 16 and going on my first group dates
-Planning, hosting, and attending my high school's first ever Winter Ball
-Surviving AP calculus
-Continuing to develop my testimony of Jesus Christ

Heather (a few weeks shy of 40):
-Quick weekend road trip to KY and watching the Winter Olympics in Febrauary
-Spring Break trip to GA to visit with the Haymores...
hiking, true "Southern Belle" dining, and The World of Coke
-Another quick weekend trip...
to Salt Lake with Jason and Adelia to celebrate Papa Pollei's 90th birthday
-Spring soccer and Meagan surviving a broken bone in her foot
-Meagan finishing elementary school and Halle finishing middle school
-Memorial Day weekend trip to a cabin in North GA
-Road trip out West...highlights were the Pollei family reunion,
spending time with both my brothers and their families, camping in Yellowstone,
and going to the Brigham City Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
to perform ordinances with Jason, Madelin, and Halle
-Madelin turning 16, getting her drivers license, and going on a few group dates.
It has been such a blessing to have an additional driver in the house,
but I definitely don't see her as much as I once did.
I'm realizing just how precious time spent with a child is!
-Kimball getting baptized and having family and friends in attendance
-Attending my first real "rock concert"...Imagine Dragons!
-Halle starting high school and Meagan starting middle school
-Celebrating Adelia's 1st birthday and enjoying all of her milestones.
It has been a joy to have another baby around
(except for the sleepless nights, but thankfully those are few and far between now!)
-Surviving 3 car accidents in a matter of just over a month (yes, I was the one driving all 3 times)
-Surviving lice among 6 of us in the family. Ughh!
-Friends and family coming to visit. Visitors are my favorite!
-Attending the BYU vs. Wisconsin football game with Jason and Adelia
-The kids dressing up for Halloween
-Running my first race in over 4 years

































Comments

Popular Posts