Happy First Birthday Kimball

Kimball turned 1 on July 6th. Boy, has the past year flown by!
The girls and some friends that were over for the day decorated the entire downstairs with balloons and streamers. They did a great job.
The first event of his party was opening presents. His favorite gift by far was the soccer ball his Grandma and Grandpa sent him. Jason was happy about that. Although, it wasn't tough to beat the gate for the stairs we gave him. :)
Next up was dinner....spaghetti. Kimball's favorite! As you can tell, he thoroughly enjoyed it.
Singing, "Happy Birthday to You."
"I think I'm going to like adding chocolate cake to my diet."
As the grand finale, we decided to do some fireworks (since Kimball was in bed for the show on the 4th of July).

Comments

I'm so glad he liked the soccer ball - We did good! But you're right it probably wasn't hard beating out the stair gate if that was the only competition! We love you all!

Popular Posts