Introducing Kimball

So, many of you may have heard already, but we have a new little addition to our family. Kimball Karl Pollei was born yesterday, July 6th at 5:35pm. He was 7lbs 5oz, and 19.5" tall. He had to be woken up last night to change diapers and to feed him - fantastic start!
Although his middle name is Karl, if he had been born this coming Sunday he may have instead received a middle name like Mertesacker or Schweinsteiger (German), Van Bronckhorst or Van der Vart (Dutch), or Iniesta or Fabregas (Spanish)...feel free to ask if you don't follow!
Mom and baby are both well!And his sisters are thrilled to have a baby brother. :)

Comments

They look like 3 very happy sisters!!!! He'll be mothered to pieces that's for sure! Congratulations he's a HANDSOME baby!
Heather Harper said…
Wow! Your girls are beautiful!! I haven't seen photos in a long time so I was shocked to see how big they are. :)

I didn't follow the middle name thing. Is it some kind of holiday this Sunday? Sorry, I'm a little slow. :)

Congrats again. It'll be fun to keep up now.
No, I jokingly said to Heather that if he was born on Sunday (the day of the World Cup final) we would have to give Kimball the middle name of the winning goal scorer. Fortunately for her (and maybe Kimball), he came before then. :)
Congrats you guys! He looks very cute! I am driving your way tomorrow, maybe I'll drop in:) Ha ha but i would love to see you all sometime. Dan
Congrats again! He's a cutie!!
Amber said…
Yay!!!! We are so excited to hear about the arrival of little Kimball. Zoe and DANE especially, are very excited to have a boy cousin. Give hugs and kisses to the family for us. We love and miss you.

Love, the whole clan
John and Kori said…
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that Kimball had a safe arrival. With four kids you must really have your hands full now.
Joshua said…
Congratulations guys, he is incredible!
our family said…
Congrats you guys! We are happy for you both:)

Tarrah and Eric
Steve and Jamie said…
Congratulations! He is adorable. You are giving us some hope that Steve won't drown in the sea of estrogen at our house. It is possible!
Unknown said…
He is too cute! And the girls have grown way fast in the last year. I told Penelope (who is in Puerto Rico for the summer) about Kimball and she sends a big HUG his way.

Dalizza & Penelope
Kami Youngblood said…
CONGRATULATIONS! Safe arrival of a baby boy--hooray! Which sister does he most resemble? They are gorgeous girls, all three, but I'm surprised at how different they look from each other (light hair vs. dark, curly vs. straight, eye shape and color). We've been getting repeated comments about how alike in looks some of our kids are.

I'm enjoying your blog :) It's fun to get "caught up."

Popular Posts