Fun fall times
So due to popular demand (you and I both never thought this blog would be on the receiving end of that kind of request from anyone other than grandmas), here's the first installment one of what's been going on this fall. Perhaps I'll get to the other couple tonight...or tomorrow...or eventually!
Part of our visit to Chapel Hill for the annual Chili Cookout (mentioned previously) - I remember when each of these kids wasn't even walking yet!
Most of these munchkins, too...
And here are some of the athletic-minded young women that Heather ran a 5K with last month here in town. Very respectable time for Heather (28 minutes and change)... you can guess the morning was rather cold judging by the shivering that's going on in the picture!
And one of the beautiful autumn leaves here; red, orange, yellow and green all on the same tree with a blue background. If only there were purple clouds... :)

Comments