Our girls are the cutest girls...
...and here is my evidence to support the claim. :) They got all dressed up in their matching outfits from Aunt Jessie and Uncle Steve's wedding and had a little photo-op. While getting the pictures made, I even had a brief dad moment where the thought "my girls are perfectly wonderful" flashed though my mind. It happens every now and then, and those of you who have experienced it know exactly what I mean...I honestly don't think there is a better feeling that can be had.
Anyways, before I wax all touchy-feeley (since I already live in the estrogen ocean at home and at work)hopefully you enjoy these as much as Heather and I do!




I just love this one. Call it a hair oreo if you like. Sometimes the girls will talk about their sisters by calling them "the sisters"...for example, when Meagan wakes up from a nap she'll say "where are the sisters?", or Madelin will finish practicing piano and say "where's the sisters?" Very cute term of endearment. These sisters are the best!
Anyways, before I wax all touchy-feeley (since I already live in the estrogen ocean at home and at work)hopefully you enjoy these as much as Heather and I do!




I just love this one. Call it a hair oreo if you like. Sometimes the girls will talk about their sisters by calling them "the sisters"...for example, when Meagan wakes up from a nap she'll say "where are the sisters?", or Madelin will finish practicing piano and say "where's the sisters?" Very cute term of endearment. These sisters are the best!

Comments
You need to post some pictures of your trip visiting your friend:) Did you go site seeing on your vacation?
Love, Mom p