AAO

So, last weekend was the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting in Denver, CO. All the lads in my year of residency went, and a good time was had. :) That could be especially said by Doug, Turner and Rob (right side of the table) who due to a hotel room snafu were the beneficiaries of free beers all weekend long at the local brewery across the street. They realized that sometimes there are advantages to having half of the class be Mormon! On Sunday evening, we went for a drive to Boulder, at the foot of the mountains. Every time I go to visit real mountains, I realize how much I miss them. Mountains over the beach any day! This is us overlooking Boulder.And this is us in downtonw boulder along Pearl Street enjoying the 'interesting' culture that the town has to offer.We also went to a Rockies game one evening. If you look real close , you may notice something that I would guess you will never see again. Look at the people on the jumbotron and you'll see Gary then Scott then me (from the left). Gary happened to be the one who took the picture...and managed to photgraph himself taking a photo of himself on the screen. What are the odds?
It was an absolutely perect night for a game.

Comments

Alice said…
Looks like you had a good trip Jason ... I'll ignore the comment about "real" mountains.
Jason, I'm glad you had a great time in Boulder! It looks like it was a good trip! Love, mom

Popular Posts