Christmas Part II

So, a few photos of fun in the snow. Like sledding with Grandma McMurray... ...or building a snowman with Pappa Pollei...

...or being buried up to the armpits (literally).
We also made our customary visit to Temple Square to usual stuff: temple, tabernacle, visitor's centers, nativity, and conference center, etc. The girls loved it despite the cool weather. :)
Here's a typical photo: Madelin with the "yeah, I already know the Nativity story inside out" look, Halle with the "why are you taking a picture dad?" look, Heather just plain looking good, and Meagan with the"I'm just happy to be here" look.
OK, and one randon group of cuties/inmates.:)

Comments

Sunny said…
Wait - you have a Grandma McMurray? My mom's grandma is a McMurray! Are you sure we aren't related? I think there's something true to the bro/sis joke we always had. We need to figure this one out!
Beth said…
Hey Heather and Jason! I've enjoyed keeping up with your family...the girls are growing up so fast and as cute as ever! I'm glad you got to spend some time in Utah! I now have a blog of my own so you should check it out!
nat said…
Wow, Grandma McMurray is such a good sport!
Plainbellied said…
That is one rockin' snowman.

Popular Posts