GORP
Not a bad looking bunch of guys, 'eh? Compensation for not updating the blog last weekend. :) Actually, this is our class of orthodontic residents at a meeting last weekend in St. Louis. They rolled out the red carpet--100+ degree weather and all (and at least 250% humidity). As an aside, I'm sure St. Louis is a wonderful place, and there are loads of nice people who either live there, have lived there, have family there, know someone that lives there, etc... but if I'm never one of them, I'll be just fine with that. Sorry Gammons, Beth, and Coopers.
The meeting, acronymed GORP (Graduate Orthodontic Residents Program), is mostly a weekend of craziness for a bunch of later-20-somethings that don't get out so much. As evidenced by our putting a washable tattoo of smiling teeth and brackets on one of the lads arms, below.
We did get to go downtown for a bit to sightsee. About the only thing in St. Louis...or at least the most famous...is the arch, built for the 1904 World's Fair. Actually, I wanted to go to the Scott Joplin house (the Cardinals were out of town), but I was outvoted. The Arch was nice--not a lot of shade value, though (despite what the picture may indicate).

Comments