4th of July
So, for the 4th of July we did the usual ward breakfast and bike parade. I don't think there were any fatalities this year. :) It was fun...the girls got to decorate their bikes, and there were a boat load of other underage drivers present.
We also had the chance to visit the Bagley's family in scenic Danville, VA. (If you've been there, you know what I mean...) The girls had a great time in the pool, the food was fantastic, and there were only a few injuries during the guys-only version of Bagley ball, an absolute killer water basketball game. Looks like everyone will survive until the rematch next year.
We also had the chance to visit the Bagley's family in scenic Danville, VA. (If you've been there, you know what I mean...) The girls had a great time in the pool, the food was fantastic, and there were only a few injuries during the guys-only version of Bagley ball, an absolute killer water basketball game. Looks like everyone will survive until the rematch next year.

Comments